I am located in Eastern Ontario, near Kingston, in the Leeds and Grenville area, in Beautiful Gananoque.
I service from Kingston to Brockville, and everywhere in between and above! I also offer remote bookkeeping services across Canada.
I offer full and economy bookkeeping services, tax preparation, new business set up services, and bookkeeping coaching. My hourly rate is $40/hr.
I specialize in bookkeeping coaching, with the aim to maintain the role to an in house office manager, to help new businesses keep their costs low, their financials correct, and increase their business success!
Contact me for a Free Consultation!
Coaching Available On:
- Overview of income tax requirements
- What expenses can be claimed and how
- How to track & claim Business Use of Home expenses correctly
- How to track and claim vehicle expenses correctly
- Bookkeeping for Proprietorships vs Corporations
- Accrual vs Cash Explanation
- Obligations of collecting HST and Payroll Source Deductions
- Templates and resources for tracking Payroll Source Deductions
- Connecting to CRA My Business Account
- Explanation of interest and penalties with CRA and how to avoid them
- What CRA requires in the case of an audit
- Setting up accounts
- How to Reconcile the bank
- How asset purchases are entered into bookkeeping.
- How loans and loan payments are entered into bookkeeping.
- How the Financial statements ‘work’ and how to read them to help guide the business.
- Overview of various bookkeeping software available, and their pros and cons.
- How current bookkeeping can help your business succeed (and the pitfalls of waiting to the end of the year to ‘see how you did and what you owe’)
- Help in creating a system of recording keeping that is Efficient and Easy to Maintain.
- One-on-One bookkeeping training and support specific to your business.